NATURAL NEWBORN PHOTOGRAPHY
Emily King is a natural light maternity, newborn and family photographer based in South East and Bayside Melbourne. Emily photographs maternity & newborn babies in her beautiful natural light studio.
Outdoor sessions take place in a range of beautiful locations including:
Mt Martha, Mornington, Mt Eliza, Flinders, Chelsea and Carrum or the Dandenong ranges (Olinda).
Emily specialises in:
- natural maternity portraits – documenting pregnancy in the third trimester so that you can look back and marvel at what your body achieved and most importantly, remember those final weeks of longing to meet your baby.
- light and bright, beautifully exposed images, for the reason that they will be timeless and look great on your wall or in an album
- Natural NEWBORN photography – because you will want to remember what your baby looked like in their first days
- photographing a family loving on their brand new baby
- photographing moments and details that will allow you to create your own storyboards, albums or collages for your home
- capturing families in the great outdoors;
If you are after beautiful toys or gifts for your baby, I recommend the following Australian retailers:
NATURAL FAMILY PHOTOGRAPHY
Emily King offers maternity photography & natural newborn photography in Chelsea Heights. Chelsea Heights is easy access from many suburbs all over Melbourne’s South East, Bayside and Mornington Peninsula. Suburbs include Brighton, Cheltenham, Bentleigh, Aspendale, Chelsea, Dingley, Mentone, Mordialloc, Parkdale, Oakleigh, Botanic Ridge, Cranbourne, Lyndhurst, Arthurs Seat, Balnarring, Baxter, Bittern, Blairgowrie, Boneo, Cape Schanck, Crib Point, Dromana, McCrae, Main Ridge, Merricks, Moorooduc, Mornington, Mt Eliza, Mount Martha, Point Leo, Portsea, Red Hill, Red Hill South, Rosebud, Rye, Safety Beach, Shoreham, Somers, Somerville, Sorrento, Tootgarook, Tyabb, Frankston, Langwarrin, Seaford, Carrum, Karingal, Frankston South, Olivers Hill, Mount Eliza, Mount Martha, Skye & Sandhurst.
Outdoor family photography is carried out on weekends about an hour prior to sunset and locations include the Mornignton Peninsula, Olinda, Flinders, Chelsea & Carrum